Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry christmas! Joyeux Noel! Frohe Weihnachten!


Hello, everyone!

I'm going to post one more time before christmas! I will be very busy this Christmas break! Fun fun fun! Today is Christmas eve eve and I am very exited, for I will be planning a resolution for next year! :-)

My resolution for next year, ...I have a few! Hahaha! Like first of all, for this blog, I will try to post in English, FRENCH and GERMAN! I have been practicing German for a while now so I think It's time I put it to the test! :-)

For my second resolution, I will try to dress better and wear more feminine clothes (Im a girl that wears sweaters and T shirts ok!?) and so on and so forth.

So what will be YOUR resolution? Have you thought of it yet? Do you have one already? If you do, tell me! I love to talk! :-)


I have to go, so I wish you a Merry Christmas/ Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year!

Auf Wiedersehen! (It's a new start!)

~Karasu <3



No comments:

Post a Comment